Sometimes I want to read a blog from day one but often there aren’t options, or there isn’t an easy way to find the first post about a road-trip or an RV adventure or a camping trip or a thru-hike. So to make things easier for anyone who hasn’t started at the beginning I am including a list of blog posts for easy navigation.
It will be set up so that you can start at the beginning of each year, or just start with the first post in a particular series i.e. Roadtrip 2015. Both will be available.
I will update this list each time I make a start on a new series, with the newest being at the bottom, and the older posts staying at the top, just like reading a book. Hikes and other trips will take priority and be reserved the top spaces, while gear reviews and lists will remain lower down. Let me know if you think it should be the other way around. Thanks.
- First Solo Backpacking Trip: Tongue River Canyon
- Black Hills, SD: Backpacking the Centennial Trail North
- A Weekend Hike up Little Horn Canyon
- Three Days Backpacking the Walker Prairie, Horseshoe Mountain and Wolf Creek Trails
- Backpacking the Solitude Loop Trail
- Johnson Creek Loop…or that’s what I’m calling it! And the Elk Lake Loop
- Gear Review: ZPacks Arc Haul and ZPacks Duplex